We work with couples, individuals, and families to craft a highly customized financial plan with well-defined goals. Life is not static, nor is a financial plan. Through ongoing discussions and reviews, we will help you navigate the challenges and opportunities that life brings; keeping you on track toward your financial goals.
Financial Planning Services:
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Home & Investment Property Purchase Analysis
- Gifting & Philanthropic Strategies
- Wealth Transfering
At Buckley Investment Group, we believe in the value of financial planning for every stage of life. Our younger clients often wonder if Financial Planning is right for them, based on their limited assets. We strongly say- YES!
- Informed investment and financial planning decisions made early become financially attainable dreams.
- Younger generations are an often ignored market segment that are sold expensive products rather than offered advice.
- Younger generations need advice just as much, if not more than retirees.
- The majority of their net worth is “unmanageable” by investment management firms because it is either tied up in their 401(k) or equity in the home.
- Their lives have more milestones than any other period of life, such as marriage, children and business ownership.
- The earlier they get sound financial advice, the better the opportunity to change bad habits and take advantage of compound interest to meet longer term financial goals.
Our approach to Fees:
Our services are rendered through a transparent fee structure. There are no lock-in periods or hidden fees. We view our relationship with you as a partnership and want you to understand how we work with you and for you. We offer hourly or flat fee financial planning services in addition to traditional asset-based management fees.