You are now leaving the Buckley Investment Group website and will be entering the Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”) website.
Schwab is a registered broker-dealer, and is not affiliated with Buckley Investment Group or any advisor(s) whose name(s) appear(s) on this website. Buckley Investment Group is/are independently owned and operated. [Schwab neither endorses nor recommends Buckley Investment Group, unless you have been referred to us through the Schwab Advisor Network®. Regardless of any referral or recommendation, Schwab does not endorse or recommend the investment strategy of any advisor. Schwab has agreements with Buckley Investment Group under which Schwab provides Buckley Investment Group with services related to your account. Schwab does not review the Buckley Investment Group website(s), and makes no representation regarding information contained in the Buckley Investment Group website, which should not be considered to be either a recommendation by Schwab or a solicitation of any offer to purchase or sell any securities.
Buckley Investment Group is looking for a Wealth Advisor. If you are the right candidate, please email your resume and cover letter to Kim Wright.
A career where success is in your hands.
Buckley Investment Group was founded in 2003 and is a privately owned, fee based, Registered Investment Advisory firm (RIA), headquartered in Walla Walla, Washington.
We specialize in providing high quality investment advisory service to foundational, organizational, and high net worth individual clients. We are looking to expand our footprint by hiring an additional advisor to further grow our 100 million dollar (AUM) business.
This position has the potential of future ownership.
What we expect from you.
- BA in the field of finance, accounting, law, or similar degree
- Series 65 license, or the ability to acquire within 6 months
- Proven track record of success
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to listen, understand and give advice
- Entrepreneurial spirit that gives you the freedom to manage your own business and ultimately control your income potential
- Affinity toward a driven, self-started work environment
- A book of business is desirable but not necessary
What you can expect from us.
- A base salary for the first two years while you grow your business
- A team of hard working dedicated individuals to collaboratively support your growth.
- Administrative support
- Schwab Institutional, Morningstar Office, Junxure (CRM), MoneyGuidePro
- Participation in our company retirement plan, with up to a 3% match